§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be referred to you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user conduct.
(2) "Controller" according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is HanseMar Schiffhartsgesellschaft mbH, Mattentwiete 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany, www.hansemar.de.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data stored in this connection, after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing, if legal storage obligations exist.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for particular functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also state the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to disclosure,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website solely for informational purposes, i. e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we do only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
The amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in the browser you are using and which provide certain information to the site that places the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see a)
Persistent cookies (see b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 5 Google Maps
This page uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing representation of our online offers and at an easy findability of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
§ 6 Rights of the parties concerned
You have the right:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company's place of business.
§ 7 Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to .
§ 8 Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 9 Status of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.